Subject: gnu-win32 & Visual C++
From: [email-masked] (Dave Knopp)

10 Jan 1997 10:11:08 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <v01530504aefc25d5dce1.cygnus.gnu-win32@[206.168.57.20]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

We're trying to link gcc code compiled with code compiled by MS Visual C++.
However, the two symbol tables (and presumably object formats) differ.  One
FAQ stated that this mixed compilation is possible but provided no
additional information.  Any help or pointers to information about linking
modules compiled with the two compilers would be *tremendously*
appreciated.

TIA,

Dave

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".