Subject: file ported ?
From: <[email-masked]> (Norman Widders)

8 Jan 1997 14:02:24 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
Original-To: <[email-masked]>
Organisation: W.C.E. Consulting
X-Mailer: Mailbase for NT v1.2.2
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

i just compiled 'file' and all the magic files today, has anybody else ported it 
with cygnus 17 ?

if anybody wants it let me know.

cheers

+------------------------------------------------------------+
|                                                            |
|   _/_/         _/_/     _/_/_/_/_/_/      _/_/_/_/_/_/     |
|   _/_/        _/_/     _/_/_/            _/_/              |
|    _/_/ _/_/ _/_/      _/_/              _/_/_/            |
|     _/_/_/_/_/_/       _/_/_/            _/_/              |
|      _/_/  _/_/         _/_/_/_/_/_/      _/_/_/_/_/_/     |
|                                                            |
|                                                            |
| [email-masked] - Software Engineering in C++ and SQL |
+------------------------------------------------------------+

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".