Subject: Cross compilation
From: [email-masked] (Eric Lighthart)

3 Jan 1997 11:12:42 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I'm interested in re-hosting an m68k cross development
system on Windows (95 or NT or both).  We're currently
using gcc hosted on a SPARC/SunOS system, with m68k
as the target.

Is there a way to use the cygwin32 gcc to build a
"standard" gcc targeted at m68k?  Or can the cygwin32
gcc be rebuild to target m68K?  Can anyone tell me
whether anything like this would be expected/not exptected
to work?

Thanks.

                                                 -E-

 ------------------------------------------------------------
 Eric Lighthart, Engineering Manager, Systech Corporation
   (619) 453-8970 x 255                              -- voice
   (619) 453-0238                                    -- fax
   10505 Sorrento Valley Road, San Diego, CA, 92121  -- USPS
   [email-masked]                                  -- e-mail
 ------------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".