Subject: Wxwin-port and B17: Undef. Ref. / entry symbol _WinMainCRTStartup
From: [email-masked] ("Martin H. Ludwig")

22 Dec 1996 12:27:29 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
X-Mailer: exmh version 1.6.5 12/11/95
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hello!

Today I tried to compile the Wxwin port. The library compiles
fine with B17 (thank you, Keith Gary!) but linking the sample programs results 
in two errors:

1) ld.exe: warning: cannot find entry symbol _WinMainCRTStartup;
   defaulting to 00401000
 
   I didn't find that function. Where is it?

2) The windows-function "GetClassName" is called but not found.
   It seems to be defined in user32.dll / libuser32.a but
   linking with -luser32 doesn't define the reference, still the
   same "undefined reference to `GetClassName'"

Thanks in advance for any hints and

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Martin

-- 
Martin H. Ludwig                 [email-masked]
----------------> If you had the opportunity to choose:
---------------->    would you select the sunny side of life ?
---------------->    or do you think paradise is boring ?

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".