Subject: Re: GUI
From: [email-masked] (Ted Lemon)

21 Dec 1996 21:23:18 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: Mark Bellamy <[email-masked]>
Original-cc: [email-masked]
In-reply-to: Your message of "Sat, 21 Dec 1996 14:23:31 EST."
             <[email-masked]> 
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

> Are any of the compiler tools going to get a GUI?  I think it would be gre=
> at to simply click option boxs for command line parameters, or browse for =
> source files.

Visual C++ is pretty cheap if you want a GUI.   Personally, I don't
know why you'd want that - I recently prototyped a project with Visual
C++ and then converted it to build under Cygwin32, and breathed a big
sigh of relief when I was finally able to type ``make'' instead of
having to screw around with the damned GUI (Godawful User Interface).

			       _MelloN_
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".