Subject: News of the repository of user provided bin and patches
From: [email-masked] ("Sb")

20 Dec 1996 19:10:07 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: "Gnu Win32" <[email-masked]>
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: Microsoft Internet Mail 4.70.1155
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

The repository for binaries and patches related to the gnu-win32 
project is ready and waiting contribution...

It can be reached using an ftp client at dimcom.uqac.uquebec.ca
login as anonymous. 

It can also be reach using an internet browser at 
http://wwwdim.uqac.uquebec.ca/ftp/

Unfortunately, due to firewall and browser conflict (in ftp mode), 
you cannot reach it at ftp://dimcom.uqac.uquebec.ca/pub/gnuwin32. 
Our firewall will be ajusted in january.

The goal is not to be a mirror of the official gnu-win32 site at Cygnus, 
but to complement it by providing user compiled binaries (and patches).

New files should be put in /incoming, I will dispatch them, be sure
the name of the file is explicit and be sure to add all the necessary
information in a README file. 

The content of /pub/gnuwin32 is (20/12/96):
gnuwin32/bin:
all_b17.tgz - gnu-win32 binaries version beta 17 
bashrc.txt - a simple example of bash configuration file 
gnuwin32/patches:
wxport.txt - annonce for the Wxwindows patch (Garry Boyce)
wxport.zip - the Wxwindows patch (Garry Boyce)

*** <Sylvain Boivin, Universite du Quebec a Chicoutimi, CANADA>
*** email adress: <[email-masked]>
*** web page: <http://wwwdim.uqac.uquebec.ca/~sboivin/>
*** anonymous ftp: <http://wwwdim.uqac.uquebec.ca/ftp/>
*** or ftp dimcom.uqac.uquebec.ca login as anonymous

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".