Subject: Bison w/b17.1?
From: [email-masked] (Jeremy Blackman)

19 Dec 1996 17:40:48 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Original-To: GNU Win32 Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Ok, I feel really stupid because I _know_ this has come up on the mailing 
list before, but I didn't pay attention to it, not figuring that I would 
need bison under WinNT...

But byacc doesn't generate code as clean as bison, so if anyone out there 
has already ported it over, I'd appreciate any pointers.  I'd like to be 
able to make my code compile -Wall -Werror again. :)

I'm about to sit down in a few to try to port it over, so I don't know if 
it ports cleanly or not, but I remember the discussion about bison before 
including something about it not compiling clean out-of-tar, which is why 
I'm asking here.  THanks in advance.

--Jeremy
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".