Subject: New repository ready to receive binaries and patches
From: [email-masked] ("Sb")

18 Dec 1996 06:14:56 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: "Gnu Win32" <[email-masked]>
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: Microsoft Internet Mail 4.70.1155
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Good news! Finally I set up a repository for binaries and patches 
related to the gnu-win32 project: dimcom.uqac.uquebec.ca/pub/gnuwin32
accessible by ftp anonymous.

The goal is not to be a mirror of the official gnu-win32 site at Cygnus, 
but to complement it by providing user compiled binaries (and patches).

New files should be put in /incoming, I will dispatch them, be sure
the name of the file is explicit and be sure to add all the necessary
information in a README file. 

The repository is empty and waiting contribution... so it's success 
entirely depend on all of you. 

<Sylvain Boivin, Universite du Quebec a Chicoutimi, CANADA>
<email:[email-masked]> <chat nickname: artoxx> 
<http://wwwdim.uqac.uquebec.ca/~sboivin/>

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".