Subject: Where can i get all the binaries.
From: [email-masked] (James Osburn)

14 Dec 1996 12:20:59 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <c=US%a=_%p=E-Stamp%l=[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Original-To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
X-Mailer: Microsoft Exchange Server Internet Mail Connector Version 4.0.993.5
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

1.Where can I get the binaries for less and the other tools (those in 
ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/gnu-win32/gnu-win32-b17.1/usersrc )

2. what do I need to do to compile less and I guess ncurses.
James Osburn.
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".