Subject: Re: french keyboard and bash
From: [email-masked] ("Pedro A. Aranda Guti\irrez")

10 Dec 1996 23:38:38 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 3.0 (Win95; I)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

JL HAMEL wrote:
> 
> Hello,
> 
> I use bash from the release b17 of CygWin32.
> It is not possible to type two characters on a french keyboard ...

Well, folks @ cygnus, congratulations from my side, because the
support for the spanish keyboard is nearly perfect. There's only
one very little issue: the tilde.

We poor folks have to hold down the [Alt] key and type [1] [2] [6]
to get the tilde ('~') and this doesn't work (yet -I hope-)

Cheers,
-- 

     +--------------------------------------------------------+
     |  ####   Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez                  |
     |  ####                                                  |
     |  ####   Telefonica I+D;  Network Interconnection Div.  |
     |  ====   C./ Emilio Vargas, 6    E-28043 Madrid, Spain  |
     |  ====   e-mail : [email-masked]                           |
     |  ====   Tlf 34-1-337 47 02      FAX 34-1-337 45 02     |
     +--------------------------------------------------------+
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".