Subject: Cross Development
From: [email-masked] ("Gary Albert")

10 Dec 1996 20:07:54 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Comments: Authenticated sender is <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Pegasus Mail for Windows (v2.40)
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Has anyone succesfully used these tools for cross development of 
WIN32 software. I have a need to develop WIN32 S/W under SunOS 4.1 so 
I got the latest cygwin32 stuff and built a cross compiler. After 
quite a few wrong turns I was able to complete the build. 
Unfortunatly, the WIN32 executables don't run. Some type of memory 
access exception is occurring very early in the execution of the 
program. So, I was wondering if anybody else had attempted this, and 
if so, would it be possible to get ahold of the Sun binaries?
___________________________________________________________

[email-masked]
Gary Albert
Flight Dynamics
(503) 684-5384
___________________________________________________________
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".