Subject: Re: questions on bash
From: [email-masked]

10 Dec 1996 16:30:11 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
X-Authentication-Warning: antimony.kdps.com: Host localhost didn't use HELO protocol
Original-To: Geoffrey Noer <[email-masked]>
Original-cc: [email-masked] (Ed Peschko), [email-masked]
In-reply-to: Your message of "Tue, 10 Dec 1996 01:56:32 PST."
             <[email-masked]> 
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

>This is not a bash issue per say.  The cygwin.dll is the thing that needs
>to change for this to work for things other than sh scripts.  If someone
>wants to volunteer to fix it, go for it!  The relevant code is in
>winsup/spawn.cc...

I was going to ask if there's a to-do list (other than `grep FIXME` :).
I'll poke at this and see what I can come up with.

>Text versus binary mode is another tricky one.  As a program receiving
I haven't had any ill effects mounting with fbinary enabled.

While I'm Writing: Thanks so much, Mr. Noer and your merry band of 
elves!

Ben

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".