Subject: X11R6.1 Client libraries...
From: [email-masked] (David Ross)

10 Dec 1996 11:09:29 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Original-To: [email-masked]
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
X-X-Sender: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Ok, I'd like to build X Windows clients for NT (yes, I've got an X
server), but I can't get X to compile even after I apply the patch from
the GNU-Win32 page.  I'm not even sure if I'm installing the patch
correctly, since I have to give it the name of each file to patch by
hand.  I don't want to continue to bug the author of the patch, so I've
taken the problem here.  What I'd really like is just a the header files
and libraries that I'll need already compiled for me, but I don't think
it is OK to just distribute those.  Any help on this would be appreciated!

Specifically, when I "make World" right now, it gets to a point where it
compiles "imake.exe", and then it tries to run it, but it's "imake.exe"
not just "imake" and so it can't run it.  This indicates to me that
I'm missing something, since the author of the patch indicated that a
"make World" should be all that's needed.  Thanks for any help on this!

David Ross
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".