Subject: B17 issues
From: [email-masked] (Peter Shoebridge)

9 Dec 1996 16:29:54 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Encoding: 19 TEXT
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi all,

I have installed b17 on a win95 system and winNT 4.0 system, both give 
different problems.

On win95 running configure script from say gcc source dir gives numerous 
"COPY FOR DUP FAILED" messages and generates some sort of makefile which 
when used to build the tool eventually brings up more of the same messages.

On Nt configure doesn't run at all. I just returns to the bash prompt. 
Invoking the command sh ./configure ... starts to configure but then 
croakes with ./move-if-change: no such file etc. My path is thus 
/bin:.:/cygnus/H-i386-cygwin32/bin:/winnt:/winnt/system32 and I have a copy 
of bash in bin called sh.exe.

Why is there different behaviour between win95/nt? Am I missing something 
simple?

Peter

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".