Subject: Re: Need gmake and makedepend for NT
From: [email-masked] (Scott Blachowicz)

3 Dec 1996 18:36:50 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Original-To: [email-masked] (Reed Kotler Consulting)
Original-Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
In-Reply-To: Your message of "Mon, 02 Dec 1996 20:46:45 +0000."
             <[email-masked]> 
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

[email-masked] (Reed Kotler Consulting) wrote:

> we have a gnu make.

And the DJGPP folks have another one. There is a 'makedepend' in the MIT
X11R6 distribution and it builds on NT (with MS C I believe). I've got a
version of it that I hacked a GNUmakefile together for and built with the
DJGPP gcc compiler. I could put it up for FTP within the next week or so
if there's any interest in it. Let me know.

Scott Blachowicz  Ph: 206/283-8802x240   Mathsoft (Data Analysis Products Div)
                                         1700 Westlake Ave N #500
[email-masked]                        Seattle, WA USA   98109
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".