Subject: Re: serious bug with CYGNUS GCC b16
From: [email-masked] (Julian R. Suarez G.)

3 Dec 1996 06:19:12 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <9612031328.AA04454.cygnus.gnu-win32@melchor>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Cc: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Dear sir.
In C and C++ local variables to a function are allocated in the
stack whosa porpouse is mainly to track the program state
between function calls and interruptions. When such a quantity
of memory is required, it is either defined globaly (outside 
every function, usualy prior to main) or allocated dinamically
using "malloc" for C and C++ or the "new" operator in C++.

Best regards.
Julian Suarez
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".