Subject: Need gmake and makedepend for NT
From: [email-masked] (Tommi Joutsiniemi)

2 Dec 1996 13:26:18 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

(I know this is somewhat off topic, so please accept my humble
apologies - I didn't know where else to ask this after trying to
search the web.)

	SEARCHING FOR GMAKE AND MAKEDEPEND, NATIVE NT VERSIONS

I've been searching for native MS Win NT 3.51 versions of GNU make and
some dependency generator like makedepend. I have gcc and gmake and
all the rest from gnu-win32, but I need something that runs without
cygwin32.dll, i.e. native NT versions. If any helpful soul has any
pointers, please reply to me personally.

Thank You

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".