Subject: Gotta go Bash (from 4DOS); Help!
From: [email-masked] ("Kenneth L. Degrant II")

25 Nov 1996 06:34:52 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: Mozilla 2.01 (Win95; I)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I have just ran out of my 4DOS trial period, and have not
yet ran the PO through for it, so....  Since I have been
pretty much a *NIX kind of guy for so long, I have made up
my mind to go to Bash.  I got it along with the 16 dist, and
every time I run it, I end up locking up the console.  I read
the "Bash - the GNU shell" document by Chet Ramey, but that
does not cover the Win95 interface.

Where do I find the information to configure bash for Win95?

Ken

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------
Kenneth L. DeGrant II    E-Mail:  [email-masked]
Software Engineer                 [email-masked]
Harris Corporation       Phone:   (910) 856-5445
Greensboro Operations    Fax:     (910) 852-1820
3708 Alliance Drive                       
Greensboro, NC  27407    http://home.earthlink.net/~kdegrant
------------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".