Subject: cc1plus.exe error..
From: [email-masked] (Keet)

23 Nov 1996 08:33:03 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Light Version 1.5.4 (32)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

To all who can help:

        I've been searching for some MU* software to compile and run on a
win32 platform, without much modification. I found that GNU seems like it
will do the job. I've already partially compiled FuzzBall MUCK, which runs
with the expected socket bugs that I'm hoping are correct in B17. While
waiting for this development, and the help of author to compile the
software, I ran across MUD++, which is a new mud base that was codded
entirely in C++ using OOP socket calls and such. I managed to compile most
of it, but when it hit main.cc I got this error repeatedly, and windows had
to shut down the program for an illegal operation:

(D:\GCCWIN32\H-I386-cygwin32\LIB\GCC-LIB\i386-cygwin32/cygnus-2.7.2-960712/c
c1plus.exe 1012) In Cygwin_except_handler

I've also seen this error appear once, after letting FuzzBall remain active
all night, but this was on a single line, and appearently didn't effect it's
operation any. Any help you could give me on the matter, or another source
that is similar to FuzzBall and will compile, that you can point me to would
be most apprecieted. Thanks in advance.

- Keet

\---------------------------------------------\
 \  Keet  |   [email-masked]           \
  \---------------------------------------------\
   \ http://localsonly.wilmington.net/~keetnet/  \--\
    \---------------------------------------------\  \
        \ Keet On FurryMUCK, Furtoonia, TrailsMUCK,   \
      /--\ FluffMUCK, Lion King MUCK                   \
     /    \---------------------------------------------\
    / Furry Code 1.2:                             /
   / FA[parakeet]6fmsw A-- C- D+ H++ M+++ P+ R+  /
  / T++++ W Z Sm RL# a# cn++ d+ e# f++++ h#     /
 / i++>+++ p* sm#                              /
/---------------------------------------------/

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".