Subject: Can't run on Windows NT an application compiled with gcc on windows 95!
From: [email-masked] (Emmanuel STAPF)

20 Nov 1996 19:34:40 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <1.5.4.32.19961121023734.006ccd70.cygnus.gnu-win32@dublin>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: manus@dublin
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Light Version 1.5.4 (32)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

I compiled with succes small application on windows 95 with gcc.
I was very surprised to see my application can't run on Windows
NT. I've got the following message from Windows NT :
"This program is not a valid Windows NT Application"

Is there some options for gcc in order to generate an application
that can run on both windows NT and windows 95.

Thanks for the response

Emmanuel

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Interactive Software Engineering        WEB: http://www.eiffel.com
270 Storke Road, Suite 7                TEL: +1 (805) 685-1006
Goleta,California  93117 USA            FAX: +1 (805) 685-6869
Customer Support: [email-masked]    Email: [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------- 

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".