Subject: memory problem?
From: [email-masked] (James Wesley)

16 Nov 1996 23:28:20 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

    well, I spent 8 hours downloading the cdk-src.zip file.  I can't 
seem to unzip it though, every way I try, whether in dos or windows it 
keeps coming up with out of memory messages.  I have tried swap-files, 
and a couple other things, but none work :(.  I have windows 3.1 and 
wonder if maybe that is the reason it won't work?  I hope you can find 
a way to help me :). btw I have 16 megs of RAM and 50 megabytes of hard 
drive space left (I know....that ain't too much *grin*).

Caleb
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".