Subject: wxwin port COMPLETE for B14
From: [email-masked] (Keith Gary Boyce)

10 Nov 1996 14:36:28 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Original-To: Geoffrey Noer <[email-masked]>, Julian Smart <[email-masked]>,
        [email-masked], [email-masked]
X-PRIORITY: 3 (Normal)
X-Mailer: Chameleon 5.0, TCP/IP for Windows, NetManage Inc.
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

pressup.exe and panel.exe samples now run flawlessly.

I believe this concludes to wxwin port to gnu-win32 free compiler
environment on B14 version of gnu-win32. I believe the release B17
of gnu-win32 is imminent according to Geoffry Noer. Since I am on 
Win95 I am not able to compile the B17 dist so I will have to wait 
for the release until I can begin work to port my changes to B17. 
After I have completed that port then I will release the patch diff 
and finally we will have a free cross platform development system for
win95.

Thanks for all the help I have received. It will not be long now.
-------------------------------------
Name: Garry Boyce
E-mail: [email-masked] (Garry Boyce)
Date: 12/01/94
Time: 08:46:10

This message was sent by Chameleon 
-------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".