Subject: Re: b17 on the horizon?
From: [email-masked] (Ted Lemon)

1 Nov 1996 19:25:31 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: Geoffrey Noer <[email-masked]>
Original-cc: [email-masked] (Mike Krell), [email-masked]
In-reply-to: Your message of "Fri, 01 Nov 1996 01:57:54 PST."
             <[email-masked]> 
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Goeffrey, I understand your desire to improve the functionality of
G++, but I would really like to see a snapshot of the changes you've
made - I don't use C++, but I do use select(), and indeed will
probably have to implement my own select() workaround next week.
One of the strengths of the GNU collaborative software development
model is that improvements can happen quite rapidly because of the
open sharing that goes on.   I realize that this is essentially a
Cygnus-funded effort, and so I'm not really in a position to ask for
favours, but in an ideal world I think that frequent snapshots would
be A Good Thing.

			       _MelloN_
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".