Subject: producing executables with beta-16
From: [email-masked] (Josef Burger)

29 Oct 1996 19:31:43 -0800
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
X-Authentication-Warning: orca.cs.wisc.edu: Host localhost didn't use HELO protocol
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I've installed the beta-16 release of cygwin32 on an NT 4.0 system.
The development environment works, +/- the various problems reported
in the mailing lists.

I can compile and link small programs, both c and c++ and have them
run correctly.  Larger c++ programs link ok.  Unfortunately, when I
try to execute the resulting program, windows complains that the .exe
isn't a windows executable.

I've not seen anything in the release notes, the FAQ, or other
gnu-win32 web pages about a problem like this.  Does anyone have
an idea of what might be wrong?

Thanks for any help.
bolo/Joe Burger
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".