Subject: wxwin port (fopen problem)
From: [email-masked] (Keith Gary Boyce)

26 Oct 1996 08:25:36 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; CHARSET=us-ascii
Original-To: Julian Smart <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
X-PRIORITY: 3 (Normal)
X-Mailer: Chameleon 5.0, TCP/IP for Windows, NetManage Inc.
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

I compiled a test and it seems that fopen has a bad problem with 
the C: and \ in a pathname, it dumps on write as well as read.
If any one has any workaround then let me know how to specify a 
drive name to supply to fopen.
--- On Sat, 26 Oct 1996 14:53:18 +0100  Julian Smart 
<[email-masked]> wrote:
At 09:40 26/10/96, you wrote:
>the missing t is as a result of my cut and paste. I think you
>are right. My next step is to write a test program. Is fopen
>a windows function or is it a function provided by gnu-win32?

It's a standard libc function, so it'll be provided by GNU-WIN32.

Regards,

Julian

-----------------End of Original Message-----------------

-------------------------------------
Name: Garry Boyce
E-mail: [email-masked] (Garry Boyce)
Date: 12/01/94
Time: 08:46:10

This message was sent by Chameleon 
-------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".