Subject: B16
From: [email-masked] (Timothy Phan)

24 Oct 1996 07:41:33 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: ELM [version 2.4 PL25]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

  I've just downloaded the Beta-16 yesterday and found out that
  there seemed to be a lot of commands were not available in this
  release which were in B13.  Any idea?

  These commands were:
    awk, bison, cc, cvtres, find, finger, ftp, locate, updatedb, xargs,
    etc.

  BTW,  is there an install script and uninstall script written so
  the package can be quick installed and unistalled?

  Also,  can compress and uncompress be included in the package in
  next release?

  Thanks!

-- 
         --------------------  Timothy C. Phan ([email-masked])
      --------------------                      NEC America, Inc. ASL
   --------------------         1525 Walnut Hill Ln. Irving, TX 75038
--------------------          tel: (214)-518-3437 fax: (214)-518-3499
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".