Subject: Q: Can't compile anything with beta16 !
From: [email-masked] (Eric Nicolas)

23 Oct 1996 10:34:08 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <Pine.A32.3.91.961023135108.15870C-100000.cygnus.gnu-win32@neron>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
X-Sender: nicolas@neron
Original-To: mailing-list CYGNUS <[email-masked]>
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Hi,

Sorry for this newbie question, but I couldn't find any good answer in 
any doc (I'v looked to READMEs, FAQ, Archive of this mailing list).

The problem (mentionned in the mailing list, but no 'clear' answer) is 
that the compiler can't find cpp program.

I'v unzipped beta16 under c:\cygnus, here is the PATH variable :
PATH=/bin:/cygnus/H-i386-cygwin32/bin:....

And I've tried following variants of GCC_EXEC_PREFIX variable :
	GCC_EXEC_PREFIX=/cygnus/H-i386-cygwin32/lib/gcc-lib/
	GCC_EXEC_PREFIX=c:\cygnus\H-i386-cygwin32\lib\gcc-lib\
	GCC_EXEC_PREFIX=//c/cygnus/H-i386-cygwin32/lib/gcc-lib/
	GCC_EXEC_PREFIX=c:/cygnus/H-i386-cygwin32/lib/gcc-lib/

Can someone tell me where I am wrong ??

Please answer by mail at :
	[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".