Subject: Re: Where can I find cygwin.dll ?
From: [email-masked] (Paolo Greppi)

23 Oct 1996 08:30:33 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
X-Sender: [email-masked]
X-Mailer: Windows Eudora Light Version 1.5.4 (32)
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

CYGWIN.DLL resides in usr\H-i386-cygwin32\bin.
If it is not there, verify you have expanded all the five archives that make
up beta16.

Otherwise, it looks like you didn't set up the PATH correctly.
This path should be visible from every application if you installed the
package properly.

If you want more info look at the message "NEWBIE PAIN: the universal
remedy" I sent on 21/10/1996.

!---------------------------------------------------------------!
!                         Paolo Greppi                          !
!                        via  Cesati 12                         !
!                 13100   Vercelli  -   Italia                  !
!      Telefono 0039-161-256081  E-Mail [email-masked]         !
!---------------------------------------------------------------!

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".