Subject: wxwin port (BRAVO to the authors of cvtres and rcl)
From: [email-masked] (Keith Gary Boyce)

21 Oct 1996 15:54:34 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Original-To: [email-masked]
X-PRIORITY: 3 (Normal)
X-Mailer: Chameleon 5.0, TCP/IP for Windows, NetManage Inc.
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

Bravo to Jacob and Gunther the authors of cvtres and rcl.
Together they seem to have solved the bugs in their progams
allowing me for the first time in months to continue working
on wxwin port. I have now been able to successfully compile
to first program using resources and I will now go ahead to
verify everything else works. After this is complete I will 
download the latest gnu-win32 dist (b16 or whatever) unless 
someone advises me against this and re-incoorporate my changes
into this release. This will ensure that I can produce a clean
diff so that gnu-win32 can if they would like can incoorporate
the same changes into their next release.
-------------------------------------
Name: Garry Boyce
E-mail: [email-masked] (Garry Boyce)
Date: 12/01/94
Time: 08:46:10

This message was sent by Chameleon 
-------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".