Subject: unresolves in DLLs
From: [email-masked] (Sean McNeil)

21 Oct 1996 10:25:14 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

  I'd like to create a DLL that will have (should have) unresolved
references like cygwin.dll.  I can't see how it is being accomplished
for cygwin.dll and would appreciate any information.  cygwin.dll has
the unresolved symbol WinMain@16 - I get the unresolved reference when
I attempt to create my own dll that uses cygwin.dll.  I also have my
own symbols that are like WinMain in that they must be supplied external
to the dll.

TIA
Sean McNeil
-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".