Subject: Silly question - INCLUDE path?
From: [email-masked] ("Bret A. Schuhmacher")

14 Oct 1996 07:35:41 -0700
Sender: [email-masked]
Approved: [email-masked]
Distribution: cygnus
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
Original-To: [email-masked]
Original-Sender: [email-masked]

The gcc compiler doesn't seem to recognize my include path (I've tried 
INCLUDE, Include, include).  The man page for gcc mentions the stdinc 
path, but doesn't say what dirs are there by default.  I've had some luck 
by creating /usr/include and putting most includes there, but that's a 
hack.  I really can't use -afterdir... Any tips?

Thanks!

Rgds,

Bret

______________________________________________________________________________
Bret A. Schuhmacher                              Email: [email-masked]
Technical Director, WebNet Technologies          WWW:   http://www.wn.com
Voice/Fax: (214) 821-0848                        Pager: (214) 816-0283

              If you didn't get caught, did you really do it?
______________________________________________________________________________

-
For help on using this list, send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".