delorie.com/archives/browse.cgi   search  
Mail Archives: geda-user/2016/01/04

Search for back
00:02:51 [geda-user] gEDA Languages update from OpenHUB (Edward Hennessy (ehennes@sbcglobal.net) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
00:04:48 Re: [geda-user] Survey: Are you a (gEDA) PCB user? (Edward Hennessy (ehennes@sbcglobal.net) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
02:19:43 Re: [geda-user] Survey: Are you a (gEDA) PCB user? (Atommann (atommann@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
04:05:47 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (Britton Kerin (britton.kerin@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
07:08:20 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (Peter Clifton (petercjclifton@googlemail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
07:28:50 [geda-user] Survey online? (myken)
07:46:35 Re: [geda-user] Survey online? (gedau@igor2.repo.hu)
08:21:52 Re: [geda-user] Survey online? (Levente (leventelist@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
08:30:49 Re: [geda-user] Survey online? (P. Taylor)
08:45:44 Re: [geda-user] Survey: Are you a (gEDA) PCB user? (Shashank Chintalagiri (shashank.chintalagiri@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
08:56:49 Re: [geda-user] Project leadership (Roland Lutz)
09:13:02 Re: [geda-user] Project leadership (Peter Clifton (petercjclifton@googlemail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
09:23:29 Re: [geda-user] Survey: Are you a (gEDA) PCB user? (Stephen R. van den Berg (srb@cuci.nl) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
09:45:27 Re: [geda-user] Survey: Are you a (gEDA) PCB user? (onetmt (onetmt@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
11:58:50 Re: [geda-user] should we broaden scope of libgeda (Roland Lutz)
12:10:36 Re: [geda-user] What Xorn does, and why it does it like that (Roland Lutz)
12:37:10 Re: gEDA and it's future with Scheme & Guile was Re: [geda-user] (Frank Miles (fpm@u.washington.edu) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
12:42:51 Re: [geda-user] Survey: Are you a (gEDA) PCB user? (alan somers (asomers@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
13:33:59 Re: [geda-user] Howto make a script in gaf (Was should we broaden (Roland Lutz)
14:22:06 Re: [geda-user] Howto make a script in gaf (Was should we broaden (John Griessen)
14:43:27 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (DJ Delorie)
14:46:56 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (DJ Delorie)
14:52:37 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (Peter Clifton (petercjclifton@googlemail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
14:54:27 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (Peter Clifton (petercjclifton@googlemail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
15:00:20 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (Britton Kerin (britton.kerin@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
15:01:48 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (DJ Delorie)
15:03:31 Re: [geda-user] Survey online? (Britton Kerin (britton.kerin@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
15:59:44 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (Britton Kerin (britton.kerin@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
16:10:15 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (Parser?) (Nicklas Karlsson (nicklas.karlsson17@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
16:13:09 Re: [geda-user] Project leadership --> Slot for spice (Nicklas Karlsson (nicklas.karlsson17@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
16:22:00 Re: [geda-user] Howto make a script in gaf (Was should we broaden (Roland Lutz)
16:38:24 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (Peter Clifton (petercjclifton@googlemail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
17:19:15 Re: [geda-user] Project leadership (John Doty)
17:28:08 Re: [geda-user] A fileformat library (John Doty)
17:31:31 Re: [geda-user] should we broaden scope of libgeda (John Doty)
17:32:39 Re: gEDA and it's future with Scheme & Guile was Re: [geda-user] Project leadership (John Doty)
17:39:57 Re: [geda-user] Project leadership --> Slot for spice (John Doty)
18:20:52 Re: [geda-user] Project leadership --> Slot for spice (timofonic timofonic (timofonic@gmail.com) [via geda-user@delorie.com])
18:47:06 Re: [geda-user] gEDA Languages update from OpenHUB (Kai-Martin Knaak)
18:56:24 Re: [geda-user] should we broaden scope of libgeda (Roland Lutz)
19:06:27 Re: [geda-user] Project leadership --> Slot for spice (John Doty)
19:10:01 Re: [geda-user] should we broaden scope of libgeda (John Doty)
22:25:34 Re: [geda-user] Merging stuff. How to make it happen (gedau@igor2.repo.hu)

  webmaster     delorie software   privacy  
  Copyright 2019   by DJ Delorie     Updated Jul 2019